Accounting/Admin Clerk (Full-Time) New Posting effective 10/19/20
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Confirm information on customer packing list with the PO
- Prepare and send customer invoices and credit
- Post received payment from customer
- Confirm vendor packing list with PO
- Enter vendor invoice to accounting system
- Enter vendor purchase items to excel chart
- Enter credit card transactions
- Bank deposits
- Enter data in PO system if the number has not been issued
- Monitor any outstanding customer invoices and contact customer
- Respond to any inquiries from customer and vendors.
- Prepare check run
- Maintain petty cash
- Reconcile account balances and inquiry to obtain missing information or verify unusual data.
- Assign/find out expense account/department classification.
- Compile or extract data from accounting software to prepare required report.
- Enter weekly uniform bills in excel sheet
- Sales/use tax calculation prepare payment coupon
- Prepare and file form 1099
- Organize document filing
- Receive/sort US mail
- Assist in closing of accounting month end.
- Assist in purchasing company supplies.
- Assist in directing phone calls and visitors to appropriate person.
- Assist in receiving package and delivery (confirm with a packing list)
- Errands as needed (clean driving record, will be required to drive company car)
- Change paper calendar in the office and conference room.
- Change batteries in clocks and change time at day light saving time.
- Organize and tidy main office, conference room and lobby as needed.
- Maintain/trouble shoot copier, printer and make a service call when we need
- Check schedule for lowering flag at half-staff and notify Safety/Maintenance Coordinator
- Completes other related duties or tasks assigned by Administrative Department Management.
HOURS: Monday-Friday – 8:00 a.m.– 4:30 p.m. (30 minute lunch)
90 day probation
Eligible for insurance after working one full calendar month
- Company pays 100% dental and vision
- Employee pays $40.00 per pay ($80 per month) for health insurance
Paid day off for Birthday after one year
Up to 24 hours bonus vacation time after completing 90 day probation with no absences.
Monthly perfect attendance perks
401K after 6 months and company match of 50% of first 6% after one year.
Pay range is $14.00-$16.00 depending on experience.